Who We Are
The City Administration office is where good ideas become good practice. Our administration is at the center of the connection between you and City operations, turning our collective community vision into the vibrant and welcoming place we are proud to call home.
We know that first and foremost, quality public service must be at the core of what drives the Administration office. Your business dreams, neighborhood happiness, and community goals rely on the effective operations of the City Administration.
The City Administrator and the Administrative Office are responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions of the City. They implement policies and directives from the Mayor and City Council and attend to citizens' requests for services and information. They also strive to provide exemplary customer service to those we serve.
The Administrative Department provides support services for all City Departments in addition to the following:
- Preparation of a proposed annual operating budget and its presentation to the City Council
- Facilitate communications between citizens, elected officials and City staff
- Provide the Mayor and City Council relevant and timely information necessary to evaluate and make policy decisions
- Represents the City in working with Federal, State, Regional, and local agencies, as well as private enterprises.
- Administrate human resource policies and employee benefit package
How We Do It
Mission & Goals
To help you accomplish your business and household needs, the Administration office is committed to:
- Supporting and maintaining the highest ethical standards
- Being sensitive and responsive to the rights and needs of the public
- Sharing of feedback from the public and City departments
- Emphasizing teamwork and employee involvement
- Tapping into and utilizing the vast knowledge of City staff members
- Creating an environment that encourages employees to take risks and understand their importance and impact on their daily lives
The City Administrator and the Administration Office are responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions of the City, including implementing policies and directives from the Mayor and City Council, handling citizen requests, and providing great customer service to the public.