How We Serve Our Residents
The Zoning Board of Appeals is tasked with the following duties:
- To hear appeals from any zoning-related decisions or orders made by the Building Inspector.
- To review requests for lot size/bulk variances to ensure they meet standards.
- To perform other duties recommended by the City Council.
Join Us for a Meeting
See Committee Meeting Dates (PDF)
Litchfield City Hall
120 E Ryder Street
Litchfield, IL 62056
Members (5-Year Appointments)
- Judy Elizondo (expires May 2024)
- Mike Elmore (expires May 2022)
- Lori Gardner (expires May 2025
- Mary Schmidt (expires May 2025)
- Roy Simmermaker (expires May 2025)
- Kent Wolff (expires May 2024)
- Lisa Wright (expires May 2023)